WBSSC(West Bengal Staff Selection Commission) has published a notification for recruiting driver(Chaffeur), Transport Attendant, Tailor under Governor’s (Household) Secretariat, Raj Bhavan. Interested candidates can apply online for these posts now.
Details of the requirements, how to apply, selection process are given in this article. Please go through all the mentioned.
WBSSC Chauffeur Transport Attendant Tailor Recruitment 2016
1. Recruitment notification was released on 15-April-2016.
2. Online application window is already open, link to apply is given at the end of the post.
3. Last date to apply online is 17-May-2016.
4. Minimum Qualification required for Chaffeur, Transport Attendant or Tailor is that the candidate should have passed in Madhyamik Examination from West Bengal Board of Secondary Education. For specific qualification mentioned by WBSSC for each post, please refer to the notification.
5. Age for the applying candidate should be not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as on 01-Jan-2016.
6. Reservation and age relaxation is available as per government rules.
7. Scheme of Examination/Syllabus will be mentioned later.
8. Examination & Application processing fee is Rs. 200 + Rs. 20
9. You can either visit website WBSSC, or you can click on the below link to apply directly.
10. Chauffeur/ Transport Assistant/ Tailor direct application form:
11. Please go through the instructions, and the official notification.
Instructions: Chauffeur Tailor Transport Assistant
Hiring Orgnization: WBSSC