Uttarakhand Nation Mission for Empowerment of Women has released some jobs in the state, Interested women can apply for the jobs before 14th October 2016. Below are the details of jobs, salary, experience and educational qualification required.
WBCDS National Mission for Women Empowerment Recruitment
We are only providing you the summary of the recruitment notification. Please do follow the official notification for clear details.
1. Total number of jobs released under this mission: 05
2. Distribution of the vacancies:
Specialist Training Dehradun: 01
Research Officer Dehradun: 01
District Coordinator PSK, Haridwar : 01
Data Entry Operator, PSK, Haridwar: 01
Coordinator : 01
3. Salaries for the above vacancies mentioned from Rs.8000 to Rs. 25,000.
4. Age limit for Date Entry Operator is 35 years and for others it is 45 years.
5. Experience required for each of the post mentioned is given clearly in the notification. So, we advice you go through the official recruitment notice provided below.
6. Educational qualification for DEO ( Data Entry Operator is Diploma in Computer Application) and for others it is Master’s Degree in Social Work/Economics/Women’s Studies etc.
7. Last date to apply for the above jobs is 14-Oct-2016
8. Send your applications before its last date to the address mentioned in the notification.
Hiring Orgnization: UK WCDS