UPSC Recruitment 2016
Company: UPSC Recruitment Location : India
UPSC Recruitment 2016 – 112 Vacancies
Job Description : Candidates who are looking for a Government Jobs in India , then you are at right place, FBJ Team bringing you the new notification from Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Application for the post of 112 Specialist, Civilian Medical Officers & Various Vacancies. Apply Online before 11 February 2016.Guys wishing you all the very best from a FBJ Team, Hope this will help you finding better job, keep visit on regularly for latest government jobs updates across India
Location : India
|#||Job Details||Vacancies||Salaries||Grade Pay|
|1)||Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor||56 Posts||Rs. 15600-39000/-||Rs. 6600/-|
|2)||Specialist Grade-III||02 Posts||Rs. 15600- 39000/-||Rs. 6600/-|
|3)||Civilian Medical Officers||49 Posts||Rs. 15600- 39000/-||Rs. 5400/-|
Candidates eligibility: Guys here is the eligibility for above vacancies please check carefully
- Specialist Job Qualifications: Candidates who are interested on applying for the job must have the A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or the Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and Post Graduate degree in concerned Specialty or Super- Specialty with relevant experience.
- Civilian Medical Officers Job Qualification: Candidates who are applying for the job must have the A recognized medical qualification included in the first or second Schedule or Part-II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956. Holders of the educational qualifications included in Part-II of the third schedule should fulfil the condition stipulated in Sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and Completion of compulsory rotating internship.
- Nationality : Indian
- Specialist Age Limit: 40 years
- Civilian Medical Officers Age Limit: 35 years
- OBC Candidates : 3 years
- SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- PH Candidates : 10 years
Selection Process for this Jobs: Candidates Shortlisting based on Recruitment Test & Interview.
Application Fee for this Job: Candidates who are interested for above jobs must has to pay the application fee of Rs. 25/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply for UPSC Jobs: Candidates who are interested to apply for the above jobs may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 11.02.2016.
Guys please note below are the important information for above job details:
Posted on :