Lower Subordinate Service Examination UKPSC Recruitment 2016 notification has released. UKPSC Lower Subordinate Service Examination of Nayab Teshildar, Supply Inspector, Tax Officer, Passenger Tax Superintendent will be done. UKPSC invites applications from eligible candidates of Uttharakhand.
More details about UKPSC Lower Subordinate Service exam is provided below.
UKPSC Lower Subordinate Service Examination 2016
1. Total number of vacancies:
Distribution of vacancies in UKPSC Lower Subordinate Recruitment 2016 is provided below: 184.
Nayab Teshildar: 45.
Supply Inspector: 118.
Tax Officer: 06.
Passenger Tax Superintendent: 15.
2. Salary: Rs 9,300-34,800 + 4,200.
3. Age limit for UKPSC Lower Subordinate Service Exam: 21-42 years on 01-July-2016.
Selection procedure for UKPSC Recruitment 2016
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Paper-I(General Study)[200 marks, 03 Hours, 20 Questions]
- Paper-II(Essay & Drafting)[200 marks, 03 Hours, 05 Questions]
- Personality Test(Interview)[50 Marks]
General Study & General Aptitude Test[150 marks, 02 Hours, 150 Questions]
|Applicaiton submission Last Date||22-Sep-2016|
|e Challan payment Last Date||14-Sep-2016|
|Net Banking/Debit Card payment Last Date||15-Sep-2016|
Details like UKPSC Lower Subordinate Syllabus, How to apply is provide in below notification.
Hiring Orgnization: UKPSC