Government of Tamil Nadu(TN) has announced recruitment of Lecturers in TN region. Teachers recruitment board(TRB) invites applicants for Direct recruitment for post of lecturers on 30.07.2016, 5:30 PM.
Total 272 vacant posts are released. These are categorized into three categories Senior Lecturer, Lecturers, Junior Lecturers.
Applicants who are interested to apply for Senior Lecturer, Lecturers, Junior Lecturers can go through below details:
TRB Lecturers recruitment in SCERT, DIET ,TN State
1. Total number of vacancies for TRB lecturers in SCERT, DIET: 272.
2. Pay scale and educational qualification for Senior Lecturer, Lecturers, Junior Lecturers is provided below:
|Senior Lecturer||15,600 – 39,100 + GP 5700||Masters Degree and M.Ed with minimum 50% marks|
|Lecturer||9,300 – 34,800 + GP 4,800||Masters Degree and M.Ed with minimum 50% marks in Tamil, English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History & Geography.|
|Junior Lecturer||9,300 – 34,800 + GP 4,600||Masters Degree with minimum 50% marks in Tamil, English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History & Geography.|
How to apply for TRB Lecturers recruitment SCERT, DIET in TN
3. Candidates should collect application form from Office of Chief education officers of 32 Districts by paying Rs 50/- from 15-JUL-2016 to 30-JUL-2016.
Properly filled application form shall submit form at Office of Chief education officers before 30-JUL-2016.
Candidates are advised to get an acknowledgement on photocopy of application form. Acknowledgement format is provided in application format.
4. Examination fee: Rs 500(General), Rs 250/-(SC/ST). Fee should be paid in any branch of INDIAN BANK/IOB/CANARA BANK using challan attached with prospectus.
5. Scheme of Examination
Total number of marks 150.
Duration 3 Hours.
Written exam will be held on 17-OCT-2016 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
6. Hall tickets for TRB Lecturers in SCERT, DIET exams will be updated soon.
Official notification for TRB Lecturers recruitment in SCERT, DIET is provided below
Hiring Orgnization: TN TRB