Sub Inspector of Police jobs in Telangana State 2016 at www.tslprb.in
Company: www.tslprb.in Location : Telangana
Sub-Inspector of Police jobs: Telangana State released a new notification of 29 posts of Sub Inspector of Police Jobs for both Men & Women in Communications and Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police (Men) in Police Transport Organisation. Apply Online through govt official website www.tslprb.in from 8.00 AM from 10-02-2016 to 03-03-2016 (Midnight) for recruitment to the following posts.The number of vacancies indicated is only
tentative and is liable to change without giving any notice.
Sub Inspector of Police recruitment in Telangana state 2016 Details
1) Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police (Men & Women) in Communications: 23 Posts
2) Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police (Men) in Police Transport Organisation: 06 Posts
Age and Eligibility Criteria for above Telangana Sub-Inspector of Police:
Qualification Criteria: Candidates who are applying for this posts may have the qualification of Diploma / B.Tech in relevant trade / Branch and qualification approved by the State Government.
Nationality Criteria: India
=> Men’s Candidates: Minimum 21 years to maximum 25 years
=> Women’s Candidates: Minimum 18 years to maximum 35 years
Selection Process for TS Police Jobs: Candidates shortlisting based on Preliminary Written Test, Physical Measurements Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Final Written Examination.
Application Fee for TS Police Jobs: Candidates who are applying for this position may have to pay the Registration Fee for the Candidate belongs to Telangana State OC / BC: Rs.500/-, SC /ST: Rs.250/-.
The prescribed Fee has to be paid by the candidate in any of the branches of TS(AP)- Online / Mee-Seva / E-Seva / Credit or Debit Card / Net Banking as mentioned in the notification. After paying the Fee, the candidate will be able to fill his/her application form online.
How to Apply for this Jobs? check below step by step carefully
Follow Below Instructions to Candidates for filling the Online Application Form:
1) Candidates who are applying Visit the official website : Apply Now
2) Before Applying original Document tries to Fill up Model (Dummy) Application form provided, based on the relevant certificates.
2) Candidates should possess a soft copy of his/her passport size photo + signature Combined in jpg format. The application will be rejected, if the candidate uploads the Photo without Signature.
3) Candidates can use the “Apply Online” in the main menu option to fill his/her application form online.
4) Once the candidate submits the application, no corrections can be made.Hence, candidates are requested to carefully verify the details before submission.
5) After successful completion of Online Application, the candidate will receive an email/SMS alert. (Check SPAM folder of your email account if you have not received it in INBOX).
Key Information of Dates and Hall Ticket is below
1) Online Application Start Date : 10th Feb 2016
2) Online Application closing Date: 3rd Mar 2016
1) The registered candidates may download their Hall Ticket one week before the date of Preliminary Written Test
2) Preliminary Written Test Exam Date : 17th-Apr-2016 (Sunday) from 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM.
3) Check out the Sub Inspector of Police jobs in Telangana State 2016 Exam Pattern: Exam Pattern Released
3) Detailed Notification Check out carefully :Read Carefully
Posted on :