Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2016 Project Manager Vacancy
Company: Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2016 Location : Kolkata
Reserve Bank of India – RBI Recruitment 2016 – Curator-cum-Project Manager Vacancy
Candidates who are looking for a Reserve bank of india recruitments in Kolkata, then you are at right place, FBJ Team bringing you the new notification from Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites application for the post of Curator-cum-Project Manager on contract basis. Apply before 29 January 2016.Guys wishing you all the very best from a FBJ Team, Hope this will help you finding better job, keep visit on regularly for latest government jobs updates across India
Location : Kolkata
|1)||Curator-cum-Project Manager||01 Posts||Rs. 180000/-|
Candidates eligibility: Guys here is the eligibility for above vacancies please check carefully
- Qualification: Candidates who are interested for this job must have First Class Masters or equivalent Degree from a recognized University in Ancient History/ Economics/ Fine Art / Archaeology/ Museology with Numismatics as one of the subjects And 3 years of post-Master degree research experience in numismatics/economic history in a recognized research institute/ university/ museum.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 63 years (as on 01.01.2016)
- PWD Candidates : 10 years
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Attested copies of certificates regarding age and educational qualifications, experience certificate, six copies of bio-data form & 5 copies of Attestation form send The General Manager, Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Third Floor, RBI Building, Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station, Byculla, Mumbai – 400008 on or before 29.01.2016.
Guys please note below are the important information for above job details:
- Online Application Submision Last Date: 29/01/2016
- Detail Advertisement and Application From: Click Here
Posted on :