Rajasthan Swasthya Bhavan, Jaipur has announced a recruitment notification under national health mission(NHM) for filling up 943 vacancies in the whole state. Application forms should reach State Institute of Health and Family Welfare(SIHFW) by 02-May-2016. Details given in this post about the vacancies and how to apply.
Rajasthan NHM Recruitment 2016
Total 943 vacancies have been listed for the below roles.
State Programme Manager, Consultant -Child Health, Consultant-Urban Reproductive & Child Health, Consultant-cum-Technical Officer, Consultant ASHA, State Coordination Officer(Blood Cell), state programme Officer (Nursing), Consultant IEC, Health Manager – PCPNDT, Data Manager(Quality Assurance), Programme Officer, Health Manager, DEIC(District Early Intervention Center-RBSK) Manager, Programme Coordinator-Nursing, Psychologist(DEIC-RBSK), District ASHA Coordinator, Distrcit PCPNDT Coordinator, Rashtriya Kishor Swasthya Karyakram Coordinator, Social Worker- RBSK(Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram), Block Programme Manager, Programme Assistant (ANMTCs & GNMTCs), Block ASHA Facilitator, Accountant at Block Level, PHC ASHA supervisor, Field Monitor Routine Immunization.
2. Educational qualification required for each post mentioned in the table third column. Refer to the notification for clear details about educational qualification.
3. Salary paid to the selected candidates is also given in the notification.
4. Most number of vacancies are available for PHC ASHA supervisor which are around 538 and required only Degree qualification.
5. Common Eligibility Criteria for all the listed vacancies is PG Degree/Diploma with 2 years of experience.
6. Age limit should not exceed as on 01-April-2016.
7. Application fee for applying any post is Rs. 200 should be taken in favor of “State Institute of Health and Family Welfare” payable at Jaipur, Rajasthan.
8. All supporting scanned copies are required when you are applying for the post. Refer to the notification for the list of documents required.
9. Subject on the envelope should be “Application for the post of ——-”
10. Last date to apply for Rajasthan NHM Recruitment is 02-May-2015.
11. Address to send your application forms is given below
Director, State Institute of Health and Family Welfare, South of Doordarshan, Jhalana Institutional Area, Jhalana Dungri, Jaipur - 302004
12. District wise vacancies under state NHM recruitment is also given at the end of the post.
13. Application form is available in the official NHM recruitment notification.
14. Official Notification: Notification & Application form
Hiring Orgnization: Rajasthan NHM