Punjab has announced a recruitment notification for Medical Officers Specialists. Candidates are hereby informed that the Walk in Interview for post of Medical Officers is scheduled to held on 23-Jul-2016
PB Specialist Medical Officers Recruitment 2016
Applicants can apply for various specialties available in Pb health(pbhealth.gov.in) are given below:
|Name of Specialty||No. of Posts|
|Skin & VD||3|
|TB & Chest||4|
1. Total number of specialist vacancies : 321
2. Distribution of the vacancies in category wise:
|S.NO.||Category||No. of Posts|
|6||ESM SC (R&O)||14|
|8||ESM SC (M&B)||4|
|9||Sports SC (M&B)||5|
3. Pay scale will be 15600 – 39100 + 5400 G.P + NPA + Admissible PG Allowance/-
4. Basic and Professional qualification:
- M.B.B.S Degree and holding a Post Graduate degree in requisite specialty, recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Registered with the Punjab Medical Council or with any other duty constituted Medical Council in India.
5. Last date to send application form is on or befor 19-07-2016, 4:00 pm.
6. Interview for the shortlisted candidates will be on 23-07-2016 at 10 AM.
7.Guidelines for Candidates
- Candidates must bring attempt certificate of MBBS and MD/MS etc.
- If a candidate will not bring attempt certificate of MBBS he/she will be marked 3rd attempt and 4 marks will be deducted from his MBBS marks.
- If a candidate will not bring attempt certificate of MD/MS etc. he/she will be marked 3rd attempt and 20 marks will be deducted from his Post Graduation(MD/MS) marks.
- Candidate which will not bring his original documents will not be interviewed.
- Experience after MD/MS or Post Graduation will be considered.
9. Official notification about Medical officers Recruitment in Punjab is provided here Notification 2016
Hiring Orgnization: PB Health