Nurse jobs recruitment in West Bengal govt hospitals 2016
Company: Nurse jobs recruitment in West Bengal govt hospitals 2016 Location :
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has released notification for Grade-II staff nurse jobs. These temporary posts are available only for FEMALE candidates, most likely they might become your permanent jobs.
Staff Nurse Vacancy in West Bengal
There is total 6368 staff nurse vacancies listed by health department of west Bengal. The details of these nurse job vacancies are given below.
|Post or Disicipline Name||No.of Posts|
Requirements for the staff nurse jobs in west Bengal
Language and Education
1. General Nursing and Midwifery course certificate
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing from recognized Institution.
3. Master Degree in Nursing specialization from recognized Institution.
4. Must be Indian Nursing Council and respective State Nursing Council.
5. Must be Knowledge of spoken and written of Bengali/ Nepali languages.
6. Must be Registration as Female Nurse Midwife from West Bengal Nursing council.
Age Requirement to be a staff nurse
Candidates age should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 32 years as on 01st Jan 2016. Upper age limit of five years relaxation for SC/ST, three years relaxation for OBC and up to 45 years for PWD categories of West Bengal.
What’s next ? Steps to apply for the above mentioned West Bengal Staff Nurse vacancies
1. Go to online portal https://wbhrb.in and submit your application. Please note: since this is one time application, submit carefully reviewing your items. Submit your form before
8:00 PM 17th February 2016. Get the registration number here.
2. Go the nearest bank that is participating in GRIPS system eg: Below are few banks you can look for. Have your registration number with you while paying the fee.
|#||Name of the Bank|
|1||State Bank of India|
|2||United Bank of India|
|4||ICICI Bank Ltd.|
|5||Axis Bank Ltd.|
|6||HDFC Bank Ltd|
|7||Union Bank of India|
|8||Indian Bank Kolkata|
3. Have your registration number for the nurse job application and pay the fee of Rs.160/- (reserved candidates do not require to pay). Dates between which you can pay fee is
09th Feb 2016 - 24th Feb 2016
4. After the payment, come back to West Bengal health department website, and login with your details, fill the rest of the portion of the application and submit. The last date to submit application after fee payment is
8 PM 26th Feb 2016
5. Please be advised that you submit your applications for the above 6368 nurse vacancies as early as possible. Otherwise on the last day or hour thousands of people will be loading server heavily which may result in submission errors.
So far, there is no confirmation about written exam, there might be one depending on the number of applications received.
West Bengal Staff Nurse Recruitment 2016 Official Notification: Click Here
Our team wishes you all the best for your future nurse job.
Posted on :