National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Recruitment 2015
Company: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Location : Chandigarh
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) Recruitment – 04 Vacancies
Job Description: Hi guys here is the great opportunity who is looking for a better job, here is the new notification from National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) invites Application for the post of 04 Asst. Project Coordinator, Executive Assistant & Office Attendant. Apply Online before 02 December 2015.Guys wishing you all the very best from a FBJ Team, check below for complete details about the job
Location : Chandigarh/
|Asst. Project Coordinator:||02 Posts||Rs.40000/-|
|Executive Assistant:||01 Posts||Rs.20000/-|
|Office Attendant:||01 Posts||Rs.10000/-|
Candidates eligibility: Guys here is the eligibility for above jobs please check carefully
- Asst. Project Coordinator : B.E./B.Tech (Civil/Electrical Engineering) (one Year post qualification experience)/ Diploma in Civil/Electrical Engineering (Two years post qualification Experience) from recognized University /Institution or Graduate in Commerce from a recognized University /Institution with a Diploma in Finance with at least five years post qualification working experience
- Executive Assistant : MSc.(IT/Computer Science)/ BE/B.Tech (IT/Computer Science) (one year post qualification experience)/ B.Sc.(IT)/ Computer Science (two years post qualification experience) from recognized University/Institution.
- Office Attendant : 10th pass (3 years post qualification experience)/ 12th pass( one year post qualification experience)
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- Asst. Project Coordinator/ Executive Assistant : 40 year
- Office Attendant : 30 year
Application Fee : Candidates have to Pay Rs.500/- for General and all others candidates & Rs.250/- for SC/ST/ PWD/ Women candidates through online payment mode.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website OnlineRecruitment from 16.11.2015 to 02.12.2015.
Guys please note below are the important information for above job details:
Posted on :