Mizoram Public Service Commission(MPSC) has announced Recruitment of Medical Officer(MO)-Grade II under Health & Family Welfare Department(H&FW). Total 06 posts are released for MO recruitment. These posts categorized in to Anesthesiology, Obstetric & Gynecology, Pediatrics.
Applicants who are interested to apply for MPSC Medical Officer(MO) recruitment shall read below furnished details like Pay scale, Qualification and Age-limit.
MPSC MO Recruitment under H&FW
1. Name of Post: Medical Officer Grade-II(Specialist Sub-Cadre).
2. Total number of posts: 6.
Obstetric & Gynecology: 02
3. Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,100 + GP 6.600/-.
4. Educational Qualification:
MBBS Degree, PG/Diploma degree.
Proficient knowledge in Mizo.
5. Age-Limit: Applicants age should be below 40 Years.
6. Application fee: Rs 320/-(General), Rs 270/-(SC/ST).
7. Applications for MO are available at Deputy Commissioner Office till 12-08-2016 from 10:00 Am – 3:00 PM.
8. Interview date for MO-Grade-II will be updated soon.
Hiring Orgnization: MPSC