Directorate of Health Service(DHS) has announced seats for Medical/Para-Medical studies. Residents of Meghalaya can apply for Medical/Para-Medical studies available seats.
Vacancies for Meghalaya Medical/Para-Medical Studies recruitment is categorized in various post like B.H.M.S, B.A.M.S, B.Sc Nursing, B.Pharm, D.Pharm, BMLT, B.Sc Radio Imaging & Cardiac Instrumentation, B.Sc Ophthalmic.
Applicants who are interested in applying for Meghalaya Medical/Para-Medical Studies recruitment can read below listed Terms & Conditions.
Meghalaya Medical/Para-Medical Studies recruitment by DHS 2016
1. Educational qualification for applicants of Medical/Para-medical studies recruitment: Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination.
2. Age Limit: Candidates should complete age of 17 years on or before 31-Dec-2016.
3. Last date to submit application: 28-Jul-2016, 5 PM.
4. How to apply for Medical/Para-medical Studies Recruitment:
Candidates shall collect application form from the office of DHS, Meghalaya by submitting Rs 50.00 only payable to DHS, Meghalaya. Duly filled application form shall be submitted atOffice of DHS(MI),
Shillong and District Medical & Health officer,
West Garo Hills District, Tura.
5. Official notification for Medical/Para-medical Studies Recruitment is provided below:
Hiring Orgnization: DHS Meghalaya