Maharashtra State Electricity board Mahadiscom has published few instructions for the selection process of Superintendent engineer, Chief Engineer and General Managers.
We advise you to have a glace at those instructions before attending the selection process of Mahadiscom.
MAHADISCOM Selection Process instructions
The selection process for the Engineers and Manager will take place between 3-Apr-2016 to 7-Apr-2016.
The selection committee will verify all your original documents on the selection day.
List of documents required for Selection Process
1. Date of Birth (SSC Certificate),
2. Educational Qualification,
3. Post Qualification Experience Certificate,
4. Caste Certificate / Caste Validity Certificate,
5. Non-creamy Layer Certificate,
6. Emoluments Certificate (for the qualifying period excluding perks incase of non-departmental candidates),
7. HSC/ SSC mark list.
NOTE: One set of self attested photocopies is required for the interview.
Mahadiscom Selection Process
On the day of your selection, the process involves five exercise rounds.
1. Simulation Exercise.
2. Group Discussion
3. Case Discussion
4. Presentation Writing
5. Personal Interview.
Please note that all the selected candidates will have to go through first four rounds. Committee will make decision based on those four rounds and only those candidates will be attending personal interview.
Hiring Orgnization: Mahadiscom