Kerala Gramin Bank
Company: Kerala Garmin Bank Location : Kerala
Kerala Gramin Bank
Kerala Gramin Bank formerly known as KGB is a Regional Rural Bank which is jointly owned by Govt. of India, Canara Bank and Govt. of Kerala. KGB is headquartered at Malappuram, Kerala. It was formed by amalgamating two gramin banks, namely North Malabar Gramin Bank and South Malabar Gramin Bank in 2013. It is having presence in all the fourteen districts of Kerala State and is the only Regional Rural Bank in the State.
- Eligibility: Graduate
- Location: Kerala
- Last Date: 15-Sep
- Officer Scale & Office Assistant
Post Name :
- Officer Scale-I, II, III & Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Qualification/Educational Criteria :
Job hunters who wish to apply for the specified positions must have obtained Graduation degree in the concerned discipline (as per the post applied for) from a known University / Institution.
- No of Post : 635 Vacancies
- Officer Scale-III : 26 Vacancies
- Officer Scale-II : 175 Vacancies
- Officer Scale-I : 224 Vacancies
- Office Assistant : 207 Vacancies
Age Limit (in yrs) :
- Officer Scale-III : 21 to 40
- Officer Scale-II : 21 to 32 yrs
- Officer Scale-I & Office Assistant : 18 to 28 yrs
Pay Scale/Salary (in Rs.) :
- Officer Scale-III : INR 64,600
- Officer Scale-II : INR 48,800
- Officer Scale-I : INR 36,400
- Office Assistant : INR 18,100
Application Fee : Application fee is not applicable in this recruitment.
Mode of Selection :
Marks obtained in the RRBs CWE-III conducted in Sept / Oct 2014 and Personal Interview will be the basis of recruitment.
How To Apply:
Online application forms must be filled by the aspirants through Bank’s official website : keralagbank.com . Candidates must register themselves and fill the online application form with complete details. Soft copy of important documents & certificates must be uploaded and completely filled online application form must be submitted on or before 15th of September, 2015.
Posted on :