JNTUK Entrance test for UPSC Civil Service Exams only for SC & ST students under NTR Vidyonnathi scheme. Selected candidates in this Entrance exam will undergo training for Civil Services Examination of UPSC in reputed Institutes in our Country.
Applications are invited from all eligible SC & ST students of Andhra pradesh.
JNTUK SC & ST Entrance Test for training in UPSC Civil Service Exams
1. Total number of allotted SC ST seats for training: 1000.
2. Age: Candidates age should be 21-37 Years on 01-AUG-2016.
3. Educational qualification: Any Degree.
4. Income-Limit: Annual family income of candidate shall not exceed Rs 6 lakhs.
Candidates can write their exam in any of these exam centres. Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Guntur, Tirupathi & Anantapur.
5. Last date to submit application for entrance test: 31-JUL-2016.
6. Examination date: 28-AUG-2016.
7. Hall tickets can be downloaded on 16-AUG-2016.
Interested candidates to take entrance exam for Training regarding UPSC Civil Service Exams can apply in the below provided link.
Pattern and Syllabus of Examination
Pattern: 150 MCQ [150 marks] – 3 Hours.
Answers shall be marked in OMR sheet.
JNTU Traning Entrance Test Syllabus for Civil Services Exam Preparation
- Current events, History & General issues
- General science, Comprehension
- Interpersonal & communication skills
- Logical, analytical ability
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental ability and Basic numeracy
Hiring Orgnization: JNTU Kakinada