Jammu and Kashmir JKPSC Medical Officer Vacancies in Health and Family Welfare Department. Residents of J&K (permanent), can start applying for these medical officer vacancies from 21-Mar-2016. Total 97 medical officer vacancies have been announced by JKSPC on 19-Mar-2016. If you find interesting and eligible for these posts, can go through the below details for more information.
JKPSC Medical Officer Vacancies 2016 Details
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission mentioned the below details about the Medical Officer posts.
1. Doctors can only apply through online mode.
2. Online applications start from 21-Mar-2016
3. Last date to fill and submit online application form is
4. Last date to pay the bank fee/ challan is
5. Hard copy submission is required within two days after fee deposit.
PSC Complex located at Reshamgarh Colony, Jammu, Solina, Srinagar Google Map : Address
6. Pay scale for Medical Officer posts is Rs.9300 to Rs.34,800 plus Grade Pay Rs.5400
7. Educational Qualification required is MBBS or equivalent medical qualification from recognized university.
8. Maximum age as on 01-Jan-2016 is 40 years.
9. Medical Officer vacancies with category wise break up are given in the notification.
Applying for Medical Officer Vacancies 2016
As mentioned in the important details for these medical officer vacancies, please keep a note of the last date to apply online and fee payment.
Online application links will be provided on the website: JKPSC
1. Once you finish your online application form submission and fee payment/bank challan before 22-Apr-2016, you need to submit your hard copy of application to the Jammu office: Address
2. The Selection process will be mostly to have written examination and an interview, which is not yet confirmed by the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission. We will update it when we get more information on that.
Hiring Orgnization: JKPSC
Location: Jammu and Kashmir