HPSC PG Class-III recruitment notification has released on 27-JUL-2016. Applications are invited from eligible candidates with Post Graduate degree through ORA(Online recruitment application).
PG teacher recruitment will be done for various posts like English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Music, History, Geography, Commerce, Economics and Political Science.
Details like age,salary,qualification are provided below.
HPSC Post Graduate Class-III Recruitment – 394 Jobs
1. Total number of vacancies for PG recruitment: 394.
2. Age: Between 18-45 Years on 01-01-2016.
3. Salary: Rs 10,300 – 34,800 + Rs 4,200.
4. Educational qualifications: Master Degree in concerned subject + B.Ed with 50% marks/M.Sc.
Applications are invited through online.
Application fee: Rs 400(for General), Rs 100(for BPL,SC,ST,OBC), No fee(for Ex servicemen).
Application fee can be paid through e-Challan in any branch of Punjab National Bank or e-Payment through Debit/Credit card of any Bank.
Applicants are instructed to take print out of submitted Online Recruitment Application.
5. Last date to submit application: 16-AUG-2016, 11:59 PM.
Selection method for Post graduate Class-III posts
- If to applications are large then commission may shortlist number of eligible candidates by Screening test [2 hours].
- Final selection will be made through Interview/Viva Voce test [100 marks].
- Minimum marks in Interview/Viva Voce test is 45(General),35(Reserved).
Hiring Orgnization: HPSC