Applying for Indian Navy Jobs 2017
We assume that you have gone through the Indian Navy Recruitment notification 2016. Applying for Indian Navy Recruitment is explained in detail in this article. This year 2016 recruitment selection procedure, how to apply online, how to send application form offline is given below for Indian Navy January 2017 Course. We request you to go through details given in the below steps.
We are going to talk about two things i.e
Selection Procedure in Indian Navy
Engineer graduates applying for Indian Navy, selection procedure is done in two stages. First stage consists of Intelligence, picture-description and discussion. Second stage consists of Psychological, Group Test and an Interview.
STAGE I of the selection process
1. Intelligence Test
2. Picture Perception
3. Discussion Test
STAGE II of the selection process
· Psychological Test
· Group Testing
Steps for Applying Indian Navy 2017 Course
1. Engineer graduates applying for Indian Navy SSC Recruitment can visit official website : www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
2. Check yourself against the age-limit, education qualification and physical requirements mentioned in the 2016 recruitment notification.
3. Go the online application page : Online application form
4. Complete all the steps as guided, download the duly filled application form.
5. Attach your passport photograph to it.
6. Prepare below docs along with application form
a) 10th and 12th pass certificate copy
b) Engineering mark sheets all semesters
SUBJECT for sending offline application form Indian Navy Recruitment 2016:
ONLINE APPLICATION NO: ###, APPLICATION FOR SSC(GS/X), SSC(Hydro), SSC(Tech), SSC(sub) – JAN 2017 course.
Post Box No. 04, Chankya Puri PO, New Delhi – 110 02
Hiring Orgnization: Indian Navy