GPSC has announced vacancies for the post of Industrial Safety and Health Officer, Class-II on 15-JUL-2016. All applicants who are interested to apply for Industrial Safety and Health Officer, Class-II shall apply Online.
Selection of candidates for the post of Industrial Safety and Health Officer, Class-II will be done based on Preliminary Test, main test & Interview.
Further details like Age limit, pay scale, qualification, tentative date of Preliminary exams is provided below:
Gujarat Health Officer Recruitment 2016
1. Total number of vacancies for post of Industrial Safety and HO, Class-II: 19.
2. Educational qualification for Industrial Safety and HO:
- a. Degree in Mech/Electrical/Chemical Engineering.
- b. Basic knowledge of computer application.
- c. Adequate knowledge of Gujarati, Hindi & English.
3. Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 + GP 4,400.
4. Age limit: Applicants age should be below 30 Years.
5. Application fee: Rs 100/- for General category candidates.
6. Date of applying for Industrial safety & HO: 15-JUL-2016, 1:00 PM to 30-JUL-2016, 1:00 PM.
7. Preliminary examination date: 27-NOV-2016.
Hiring Orgnization: GPSC Gujarat