GPSC Gujarat Fisheries Department vacancies were released on 14-Jul-2016. GPSC has announced Superintendent of Fisheries Jobs in the recruitment notification. More details of requirements, eligibility, how to apply for Gujarat Fisheries Dept recruitment 2016 are given below.
Gujarat Superintendent of Fisheries Recruitment 2016
The details provided below are for the advertisement 30/2016
1. Total number of Superintendent of Fisheries vacancies available in Fisheries Dept : 10
2. Vacancies for SC ST : 01
3. Educational qualification should be Master Degree in Science with main subjects like
Fisheries Resources Managemen
Post Harvest Technology
Zoology or two year PG Diploma in Fisheries Science
4. Salary for Superintendent of Fisheries Jobs in Gujarat will be Rs.9300 to Rs.34800 (GP 4600)
5. Age limit for the applicants should be max 40 years.
1. If you are interested for the above posts, you can apply by going through the details in the notification.
2. You can submit applications from 15-Jul-2016 to 30-Jul-2016.
3. Application fee of Rs.100 have to paid.
Preliminary Examination will be conducted tentively in Dec (04-Dec-2016).
Superintendent of Fisheries Provisional Merit List will be released in April 2017.
Syllabus for Preliminary Examination in December
Hiring Orgnization: Gujarat Fisheries Department