Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2016
Company: Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2016 Location : West Bengal
Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2016 – 38 Vacancies
Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2016: Candidates who are looking for a Government Jobs in West Bengal, then you are at right place, FBJ Team bringing you the new notification from Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health invites application for the post of 38 ICTC Counsellor, Lab Technician ICTC & Various Vacancies. Apply before 19 February 2016.
Location : West Bengal
|1)||ICTC Counsellor||08 Posts||Rs. 13000/- (Per Month)|
|2)||Lab Technician ICTC||13 Posts||Rs. 13000/- (Per Month)|
Candidates eligibility: Guys here is the eligibility for above vacancies please check carefully
- Qualification for ICTC Counsellor: Candidates who are applying for this position may have pass the Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Physiology/Social Work/Sociology/Anthropology/Human Development or Graduate in Physiology/Social Work/Sociology/Anthropology .
- Qualification for Lab Technician ICTC: Candidates who are applying for this position may have pass the Graduate in Medical Laboratory Technician with 1 year experience or DMLT with 2 years experience with certificate course in computer.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 20 to 60 years (as on 01.01.2016)
How to Apply for Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2016: Candidates who are interested to apply for this jobs may apply in Prescribed Application form along with attested copies of all relevent document send to Office of the Secretary & CMOH, District Health & Family Welfare Samity, Ranchi Road Post & Dist-Purulia, PIN-723101 on or before 19.02.2016.
Guys please note below are the important information for above job details:
- Online Application Last Date: 19/02/2016
- Detail Advertisement and Application Form: Check Here
Posted on :