ESIC has released latest recruitment notification for sports people(MSP) to fill Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and Multi Tasking Staff(MTS) posts. Interested candidates and eligible sports persons can now apply for them online.
ESIC Sports Quota Recruitment 2016
It wasn’t clear from the notification (Meritorious Sports Person) about the total number of vacancies, but there should be plenty as it is recruiting country wide.
UPDATE 02-Jun-2016: Punjab Sind Bank Hockey Team Recruitment 2016
ESIC Sports quota Results 2016
Summary of ESIC Sports Recruitment 2016
1. Last Date to apply online for
30-April-2016 Extended till 07-May-2016.
3. Inquiry Contact Persons for this recruitment:
Sh. Ashok Kumar (Dy. Director):- 9599812029 Sh. Deepak Malik (SSO):- 8130182929
4. Recruitment Zones:
5. Eligible Sports persons are required to submit the certificates in the below mentioned form
6. Age Limit for Upper Division Clerk & Multi-Tasking-Staff : 18-27
7. Age Relaxation is according to government rules.
8. You eligibility is based on the certificates you provide about the tournaments in
c) Inter-University Tournament
d) National/Sports games in School
e) Physical Efficiency Drive
For UDC (Upper Division Clerk), the minimum educational qualification is Degree
For MTS (Multitasking Staff), the minimum educational qualification is Matriculation
9. List of games the sports quota recruitment is going on..
Badminton, Table Tennis, Archery, Wrestling, Boxing, Football, Volleyball, Kabaddi, Paralympic (TT), Paralympic (Badminton) , Paralympic(Athletics), Paralympic(Swimming)
Once again, eligible sports people are requested to apply before last date by going through online instructions.
Hiring Orgnization: ESIC