Eastern CoalFields has announced a latest notification for recruiting Persons with Disabilities (PWD). Total 14 accounts clerk vacancies are available for PWD candidates. Details of the recent notification is given below.
PWD Recruitment 2016 in Eastern CoalFields
Persons with hearing handicapped (DEAF) and Orthopaedically handicapped can apply for these before 10-May-2016
Here is the quick summary of the notification. Take advantage of this eastern coalfields recruitment notification and apply for it.
1. To what post this notification is issued for ?
Accounts Clerk Grade III
2. Salary Paid for PWD accounts clerk : Rs.19035/-
3. Minimum educational qualification required: Commerce graduate from University or from Institute recognized by Govt.
4. Total number of vacancies available : 14 (Deaf vacancies – 7 & Orthopaedically handicapped – 7)
5. Minimum disability percentage: 40% and above
6. Selection Process:
Interested candidates(if eligible) have to go through written test (50 Marks-1hr) on below topics
- a) General Awareness
- b) General English
- c) Arithmetic
7. Official Eastern Coalfields Special Recruitment Drive Notification:
Notification & Application form
8. How to apply ?:
Get the list of documents mentioned in the notification section 4 (d).
Download the application form the last page of the notification and fill it up.
Make an envelope with duly filled application form & copies of the documents and write subject “APPLICATION FOR THE ACCOUNTS CLERK(PWD)”
Send to eastern coalfields recruitment office
Chief Manager(P/Recruitment), Eastern Coalfields Limited, Subhash More,Sanctoria, Post Office-Dishergarh, Dist. Burdwan, West Bengal-713333
Please note that you have to send your application form before
All the best..!
Hiring Orgnization: Eastern Coalfields