West Godavari District Selection Committee(DSC) has announced a notification for recruiting Village Revenue Officer in merged villages of Khammam district and Kukunoor village. Interested candidates can apply for these jobs from today on wards.
West Godavari Mandals VRO Recruitment 2016
1. Total number of vacancies for STs mentioned in the DSC VRO Recruitment notification : 22
Kukunoor and Velairpadu – 20
Kukunoor – 02
2. VRO Application forms are accepted through online westgodavari.org
3. Last date to submit your application forms is 05-May-2016.
4. Required qualification for the Village Revenue Officer is Intermediate Education.
5. Age limit mentioned for the VRO recruitment is 18- 40 years
6. Applicant should belong to local Scheduled Tribe (ST)
7. Payscale for the VR Officer (if selected) : Rs.16,400/- to 49,870/
8. Selection will be done based on the written test. Syllabus or exam format will be like below
General Studies : 60 Marks Arithmetic Skills : 30 Marks Logical Skills : 10 Marks Please note that 50 percent of the questions in the written test will be on local area.
9. Examination fee of Rs. 300 should be paid in the Mee-Seva/E-Seva centers. List of e-seva centers and their phone numbers are given in the notification, please refer to that.
10. Examination (Written Test) will be conducted on 22-May-2016
11. Application form and Hall tickets for the written test will be available on the website:westgodavari.org
please note that hall tickets for the VRO examination in West Godavari will be available from 12-May-2016
12. Official Notification : VRO Notification
Hiring Orgnization: West Godavari DSC