Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment
Company: Delhi Metro Rail Corporate Location : Delhi
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Recruitment – In Various Departments around 1509 Vacancies – Last Date 25 November 2015
Job Description: Hi Guys here is the new opportunity for who is looking for better jobs in government sector and also who are willing to change their current jobs into government sector here is the new notification from The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Limited hiring the posts of 1509 Station Controller/ Train Operator, Customer Relations Assistant, Junior Engineer, Office Assistant, Account Assistant, Stenographer & Maintainer on direct recruitment basis. Apply Online before 25 November 2015.
- Location : New Delhi
|Station Controller/ Train Operator||395 Posts||Rs. 13500- 25520/-|
|Customer Relations Assistant (CRA)||176 Posts||Rs. 10170- 18500/-|
|Junior Engineer||267 Posts||Rs. 13500-25520/-|
|Office Assistant||09 Posts||Rs. 13500-25520/-|
|Account Assistant||11 Posts||Rs. 13500-25520/-|
|Stenographer||15 Posts||Rs. 13500-25520/-|
|Maintainer||634 Posts||Rs. 13500-25520/-|
|Asstt. Manager /Finance||02 Posts||Rs. 20600- 46500/-|
Candidates eligibility: Guys here is the eligibility for above jobs please check carefully
- Station Controller/ Train Operator : Three years Engineering Diploma# in Electrical/Electronic or equivalent or BSC Hons in (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) or BSc (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- Customer Relations Assistant : Three/Four years Graduation course in any discipline from a Govt. Recognized University, and computer literacy (Certificate in Computer Application Course of a minimum 6 weeks duration)
- Junior Engineer : Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Mechanical/Civil/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- Office Assistant : B.A./B.Sc./B.Com from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- Account Assistant : B.Com (Three year course) from a Govt. Recognized University/Institute.
- Stenographer : Graduate in any discipline from Govt recognized university with one year course in Office Management and Secretarial Practice/equivalent Shorthand Speed-80 wpm/English.
- Maintainer : Candidates must have ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in specific trades only.
- Asstt. Manager /Finance : CA/ICWA with a minimum of 50% marks and with post qualification work experience of one year. Knowledge of SAP/ERP will be preferred.
- Nationality : Indian
Age limit : (As on 01.07.2015)
- Maintainer : Minimum 18 to Maximum 25 years
- All Other Posts : Minimum 18 to Maximum 28 years
Age Relaxation :
- OBC Candidates : 03 years
- SC/ST Candidates : 05 years
Selection Process :
- Asstt. Manager/Fin: The Selection process is three rounds i.e first round is Written Test (two papers) and second round is group discussion and third one is personal interview followed by Medical Examination.
- Station Controller/Train Operator and Customer Relations Assistant: the selection process will comprise four-stage process – Written Test (two papers), Psycho Test, Personal Interview followed by Medical examination in Aye-one category
- Jr.Engineers (Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Civil): the selection process will comprise three-stage process – Written Test (two papers), Personal Interview followed by Medical examinations
- Asstt & Account Asstt: the selection process will comprise two-stage process – Written Test (two papers), followed by Medical examination.
- Stenographers: the selection process will comprise a three-stage process – Written Test (two papers), Skill Test followed by Medical Examination
- Maintainer: the selection process will comprise two-stage process – Written Test (paper-I only), followed by Medical examination.
Application Fee : UR & OBC candidates are required to pay Rs.400/- and Rs.150/- for SC/ST candidates through system generated Bank Challan and deposit in any branch of State Bank Of India (SBI) after a minimum of 24 hrs of generation.
How to Apply:Guys who are Interested and candidates who is looking for Delhi Metro Jobs can directly apply Online through the official website Delhimetrorail.com from 24.10.2015 to 25.11.2015.
Guys please note below are the important information for Delhi Metro Rail jobs details Carefully Note it and all the best from For a better job Team:
Posted on :