Daman and Diu Lower Division Clerk(LDC) skill test notification has released. As we know Administration of Daman & Diu has released notification for LDC recruitment on 10-AUG-2015. It has shortlisted applicants for Skill test.
Skill test for LDC will be done by either English or Hindi typing test. Hence candidates who applied for LDC post shall read below provided details.
Daman and Diu LDC skill test
1. Total shortlisted candidates for LDC skill test: 3464.
2. Lower division clerk skill test will be held at 9 AM from 20-AUG-2016 to 01-SEP-2016.
3. Admit card for shortlisted candidates are sent by post. candidates who didn’t receive call letter may contact Personnel Department, Secretariat during office hours(10 AM to 6 AM).
4. Procedure of Skill test for LDC post
- Skill test will be done by typing test for 10 minutes.
- Candidates who are appearing for English typing test must have typing speed of 35 w.p.m.
- Candidates who are appearing for Hindi typing test must have typing speed of 30 w.p.m.
5. Candidates who qualified in skill test shall be called for written test.
Hiring Orgnization: Administration of Daman & Diu