CRPF has announced Admit card for Phase-I recruitment for Head Constable(Ministerial). So all applicants of HC(Ministerial) shall proceed for PST/Scrutiny of documents.
As we know CRPF HC(Ministerial) selection process consists of two phases:
Phase-I: Physical Standard Test(PST) and Scrutiny of documents.
Phase-II: Written exam followed by Skill test and Medical examination.
CRPF HC(Ministerial) Admit card for Phase-I
1. Candidates are advised to download their respective admit card from link given below:
2. PST/Scrutiny of documents will be conducted at 37 recruitment centres.
3. Start date for HC(Ministerial) PST/Scrutiny of documents: 01-JUL-2016.
4. Last date for HC(Ministerial) PST/Scrutiny of documents:10-AUG-2016.
5. Candidates are advised to appear for PST/Scrutiny of documents on given date and time as mentioned in their admit card.
6. List of essential certificates need to carry for Scrutiny of documents:
7. Official notification for RPF HC(Ministerial) Admit card for Phase-I is provided below:
Hiring Orgnization: CRPF