Bombay High Court Assistant Registrar or IT project Manager recruitment 2016 has been announced. Interested candidates can apply online by going through the recruitment details below.
Bombay HC Assistant Registrar/Project Manager Recruitment 2016
1. The advertised post from Bombay Bench Aurangabad is Assistant Registrar (I.T)/ Project Manager)
2. Salary for the selected candidates will be Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,100 with grade pay of Rs. 6600
3. Age limit for the candidate should not be less than 30 years nor more than 40 years as on 09-Aug-2016 (As it is published date of advertisement).
4. Educational Qualification should be M.E with 3 years of experience or B.E/M.C.A with 5 years of experience.
5. Should have experience in Software Development.
6. Last date to apply online is 24th of August 2016. Fill the online application form before the last date and take the printout. Instructions for filling up the application form are given in the notification 2nd page.
7. Take a DD of Rs. 100 in favor of Registrar (Administration), High Court of Bombay, Bench at Aurangabad
8. Send your filled application form and supporting documents through SPEED POST to the below address before 31-Aug-2016.
Registrar(Administration), High Court of Bombay, Bench at Aurangabad, Aurangabad – 431009
Hiring Orgnization: Bombay High Court