Birbhum district court has announced a recruitment notification 2016 for recruiting various posts under Birbhum district Judgeship. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these like peon, stenographer, typist etc.,
Birbhum District Court Recruitment Notification 2016
1. Total number of vacancies present in Distrct Court Birbhum : 22, split of those vacancies is given below.
English Stenographer : 02
Lower Division Clerk (Group -C): 15
English Typist (Group-C): 03
Peon/Night Gaurd(Group-D) : 02
2. Application fee for Steonographer and Group-C posts is Rs. 300 and for Group-D/peon is Rs. 100
3. Application fee must be deposited to below SBI ACCOUNT
NO. 31832926615 District Judge, Birbhum.
4. Salaries given to each post are given clearly in the notification, please refer to the official notification.
5. Age Limit for any of the post is 18 – 40 years as on 01-Jan-2016. If you belong to reservation category, please refer to the Birbhum notification.
6. Qualifications Required:
English Stenographer – Madhyamik Passed + Certificate in Computer Training. + 80 Words/m shorthand
Lower Division Clerk – Madhyamik Passed
English Typist – Madhyamik Passed + Certificate in Computer Training + 30 words/min typing speed.
Peon – Class 8th Passed.
7. Birbhum District Court Selection Process:
Selection process for each post is different from another, refer notification for that.
8. Application form is available from 4th page on wards, download it.
9. Birbhum district court recruitment notification and application form: Notification & Application form
10. Address to which your application has to be sent
The District Judge, Birbhum - PIN-731101
Hiring Orgnization: Birbhum District Judge