BHU has announced various disciplines for agriculture faculty for PHD admission 2016. These PHD agriculture disciplines are provided under VIDYAVARIDHI PROGRAMME.
Interested lecturers can apply for the available Agriculture PHD seats 2016.
BHU Agriculture PHD Admission through RET 2016
1. These vacancies for faculty is completely for Agriculture PHD.
2. Below is the PHD enrollment distribution in Agriculture.
Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Engineering (Soil and Water Conservation Engineering), Agronomy, Animal Husbandry & Dairying, Entomology & Agricultural Zoology, Genetics & Plant Breeding, Horticulture, Mycology & Plant Pathology, Plant Physiology, Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry, Extension Education, Food Science & Technology.
3. Admissions to these programmes will be based on RET 2016 conducting on 24th July 2016
4. Minimum eligibility would be, that the candidate (lecturer) should have qualified marks in the Academic records.
Refer to the Admission programme from BHU for more details. (It is given clearly about the qualifying marks and how the marks are calculated)
5. Reservation is applied according to the rules.
6. Total 66 PHD admissions for Agriculture faculty alone.
7. RET 2016 Agriculture Faculty Examination Scheme
i) Test to access Logical and Analytical Ability
ii) Test to access Subject Knowledge
iii) Research Proposal and Personal Interview
8. Application form for PHD Agriculture Faculty Programme: Apply Online (26-Jun-2016 onwards)
9. Last date to submit your applications will be 14-Jul-2016
10. RET 2016 admit cards will be available on 14th to 17th July 2016, Admit Card
11. Complete details of BHU RET 2016 for Agriculture PHD admission
Hiring Orgnization: Banaras Hindu University