APSC has announced vacancies for posts of MO & HO under Health & Family welfare. Applicants from all over India can apply for Medical Officer & Health Officer. Interested candidates can view details like pay scale, age, qualification below:
APSC MO & HO Recruitment 2016
1. Total number of vacant posts for Medical and Health Officer: 786.
2. Scale of Pay: Rs 12,000/- to Rs 40,000/- + GP Rs 5,400/-
3. Age: Candidate age should be between 21-43 Years on 03-MAR-2016.
4. Educational Qualification: MBBS Degree.
5. Last date to send application: 30-JUL-2016.
How to Apply
Applicants must attach all attested copies of certificates/mark sheets along with application form.
Applications received after the last date shall not be considered.
6. List of candidates for Written test/Interview of MO & HO under Health & Family welfare will be updated soon.
APSC Medical Officer Recruitment Selection Process
Depending on the number of application received, the selection will be done based on the screening of the academic marks or written test.
In case if there is a written examination or any other update regarding the recruitment process of Medical Officer and Health Officer, it will be published on the official website (apsc.nic.in).
Medical Officer Results
Written Examination Result or Interview results for Medical and Officer recruitment will be published online.
Hiring Orgnization: APSC