APSC Junior Engineer(Civil) recruitment 2016 notification has released. APSC invites applications to fill up 129 vacant posts of Junior Engineer under Public Health Engineering Dept.
Applications for APSC Junior Engineer(Civil) recruitment are allowed from eligible candidates of India. More details about this recruitment are provided below.
APSC Junior Engineer(Civil) Recruitment2016
1. Total number of vacancies in APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016: 68.
2. Age: Age of applicant should be 21-43 years on 03-Mar-2016.
3. Salary for APSC Junior Engineer(Civil) recruitment: Rs 5,200-20,200 + GP 3,300.
4. Educational qualification: To apply for this recruitment candidate should have Diploma degree in Civil Engineering.
Candidates shall download application form from www.apsc.nic.in.
Duly filled application form with applicant signature shall send application APSC within closing date.
5. Last date to send application: 05-Sep-2016.
Selection Process for APSC Recruitment 2016
If number of applications received large then commission will shortlist candidates based on marks. If applications limited applications received then Screening test(MCQ Written Test) will be done.
6. List of candidates who found valid or rejected after scrutiny will be updated soon.
Official notification about APSC Junior Engineer(Civil) recruitment is provided below.
Hiring Orgnization: APSC