AP SI notification has been released for the recruitment of 707 SI posts. PDF of the recruitment has been given below. Apply online from 23-Sep-2016 to 24-Oct-2016.
Here after AP Police Recrutiment Board will be called as SLPRB which stands for State Level Police Recruitment Board.
SLPRB Recruitment 2016
We are just providing you the summary of the recruitment, please go through the official recruitment PDF for more details on this.
1. Total number of posts released under this recruitment is 707.
2. Distribution of the recruitment is given below
Sub Inspector of Police : 355
Sub Inspector of Police AR : 113
Sub Inspector of Police CPL : 09
ub Inspector of Police APSP : 209
Deputy Jailor in Prisons : 16
Assistant Matron in Prisons : 05
3. Women will have 33% of reservation in Post code : 11,
20% reservation will from post code : 12
4. Age of the applications should be between 21 and 27 years as on 1st July 2016.
5. All degree holders are eligible to apply for the recruitment.
6. Please go the physical and medical starndards required for the SI recruitment.
7. General candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 600 and reservation candidates can pay Rs. 300.
8. Starting date of submitting your applcations is 23-Sep-2016.
9. Last date to submit your applications is 24-Oct-2016.
10. To apply online, please visit the following link: http://recruitment.appolice.gov.in/job-list. Click on the link where the column says “SUBMIT APPLICATION”
11. Preliminary rests for the recruitment will be on 27-Nov-2016 for both paper 1 and 2. Below section gives you some material to prepare for SI recruitment.
AP SI Recruitment Preparation Material
We have gathered some useful resources from EENADU Pratibha for preparing this exam. You can take help of this previous year question paper and answer keys.
Previous Questions and Answer Keys
- S.I. of Police – Paper (General Studies) – 2012 & key
- S.I. of Police – Paper (Arit. & Reasoning) – 2012 & key
- S.I. of Police – Paper (Telugu) – 2012
- S.I. of Police – Paper (English) – 2012
- S.I. of Police (General Studies) paper – 2008
Hiring Orgnization: AP SLPRB