Andhra Pradesh Postman Mail Guard recruitment notification has released on 04th Aug’16. Applications for this recruitment are invited from all eligible candidates of A.P. Recruitment of Postman Mail Guard will be done for three regions in A.P those are Kurnool, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam.
Applicants can apply through Online before 04-Sep-2016. Interested candidates shall read more details about AP Postman Mail Guard Recruitment below.
AP Postman Mail Guard Recruitment 2016-121 Jobs
1. Total number of vacancies: 121.
Distribution of vacancies in AP Postman Mail Guard Recruitment:
Postman: 118(Kurnool:30 ,Vijayawada:55, Visakhapatnam:33).
Mail Guard: 03(Guntakal:01 ,Vijayawada:01, Visakhapatnam:01).
2. Age: Applicants age should be between 18-27 years.
3. Scale of pay: Salary for both Postman & Mail Guard posts is Rs 5,200 – Rs 20,200 + GP Rs 2,000.
3. Educational Qualification:
For Postman: Matriculation/SSC.
For Mail Guard: Matriculation/SSC.
4. Candidates should pay Rs 100 for Application fee and Rs 400 for Examination fee.
Candidates should pay above mentioned fee at SUNAYASAM in any Head Post Office.
Fee is to be credited under “Postman Recruitment 2016” in post office and collect receipt and check for Unique No, Category and Mobile No.
Once fee is paid candidate will receive confirmation SMS with in 48 hours. Then candidate shall apply online using Unique Id in receipt.
5. Last to apply for Postman, Mail Guard: 04-Sep-2016.
Examination Pattern and Syllabus for posts of Postman, Mail Guard
Total Marks: 100.
Duration: 120 minutes
Each question carry 1 mark.
Part-A[25 marks]: GK, Reasoning, Analytical ability.
Part-B[25 marks]: Mathematics.
Part-C[50 marks]: English(25 marks), Telugu(25 marks).
6. Date of examination and Hall ticket shall be updated soon.
Candidates can apply for Post man & Mail Guard from below link.
Hiring Orgnization: AP POSTMAN