18 Lecturer Vacancies Recruitment at Jammu and Kashmir: Candidates who are seeking for the government jobs in Jammu and Kashmir, looking for the job in Lecturer Vacancies here is the very good news. FBJ Team bringing you the news from Lecturer Vacancies at Jammu and Kashmir which has released the 18 Vacancies. These Vacancies are for Lecturers at Jammu and Kashmir, so applicants who are interested apply online through government’s official website or you can apply through direct link given below on before 23rd March 2016 to get recruited for the following posts.
Details about 18 Lecturer Vacancies Recruitment at Jammu and Kashmir:
|#||Job Details||Vacancies||Salaries||Grade Pay|
|1)||Lecturer:||18 Posts||Rs. 9300-34800/-||Rs. 5400|
eligibilty Criteria for 18 Lecturer Vacancies:
Qualification: Candidates who are applying for this job must have passed the M.Ch /DNB / DM/ MD/ MS in concerned specialization with two years teaching experience in relevant field.
Age Criteria: 18 to 40 years (as on 01.01.2016)
Application Fee for 18 Lecturer Vacancies: Candidates who are interested applying for this position you must have pay the application fee to General Category have to pay Rs. 505/- & Rs. 205/- for reserved categories through Challan.
How to Apply for 18 Lecturer Vacancies Recruitment at Jammu and Kashmir:
1. Interested Candidates may apply Online through the official website: Visist Here
2. Online Application Submission on following dates: 23.02.2016 to 23.03.2016
3. Sent the following Online Application along with relevant documents & Bank Challan to the office of the Commission within two days after depositing application fee.
4. Application Fee Submission Last Date: 24/03/2016
5. Receipt of Application Last Date: 26/03/2016
For more details of notification please read: Read It
Apply online here:Apply Online
For more latest government Jobs check below :
For any questions for above position please comment we will get back to you for any queries and questions, I hope this will help you to find the Better Job.
Hiring Orgnization: Jammu and Kashmir